PLS FACTSHEETS AND SELF-HELP KITS
- Applying for Parole – Self Help Kit
- Applying for Parole
- Parole Orders
- Breach of Parole
- Exceptional Circumstances Parole
- Judicial Review
- Breaches of Discipline
- Use of Force
- Safety Orders
- Personal Injury
- Security Classifications
- Dangerous Prisoner (Sexual Offenders) (DPSOA)
- Visa Cancellation in prison
- Mandatory Visa Cancellation-Self Help Kit
- Section 116(1)(e) Visa Cancellation
For all current Queensland Corrective Services’ forms click here
PLS publishes factsheets and self-help kits to provide prisoners with guidance about the law and procedures that apply in Queensland’s prisons.
The information in these factsheets and self-help kits is for general information purposes only and is not a substitute for legal advice.
New and updated factsheets and self-help kits will appear on this page as they are published.